Parents, clinicians, app developers, designers and more had 18 hours to prototype digital healthcare solutions at Hacking Pediatrics, produced by Boston Children’s Hospital and MIT Hacking Medicine. To accompany our earlier post, we created this Storify.
Related Posts :
- Alexa: How are smart speakers helping patients, caregivers and clinicians?
- Post-millennial hackers build hospitals of the future in Minecraft
- From NICU dad to citizen scientist: Creating a smart pulse oximeter
- Accelerating health care advances: Hacking the hackathon
- 8 winning innovations at Hacking Pediatrics