First in a series of videotaped sessions at Boston Children’s Hospital’s recent Global Pediatric Innovation Summit + Awards 2014.
Inspiration for pediatric innovation is everywhere—from hackathons to waiting rooms to research labs—but getting from concept to clinic is a challenge. This panel discussion offers observations, insights and strategies for success in pediatric health, from drug development to caregiver support:
- Naomi Fried, PhD, Innovation Acceleration Program, Boston Children’s Hospital (moderator)
- Pamela Simpkins, MBA, strategic leader of operations and decisions support at Janssen Research & Development
- Henry Wei, MD, senior medical director of clinical innovation, Aetna
- Bill Geary, general partner, Foundation Medical Partners
- Dheeraj Batra, MBA, co-founder and vice-president of business development, Arogya Finance